Saturday 28 June 2008

"Now will you keep still......"


This photo was sent to me by a couple of friends of mine Andy & Chris Marshall. Andy and his wife Chris are regulars at the cathedral. Notice how Andy managed to utilise the ligthning conductor on the cathedral as a skewer in order to keep the bird still for the picture. This is a new technique that I have never seen before (only joking). Well captured Andy and thank you both for sending it to me.

Picture taken 26th of May 2008.

Copyright Andy Marshall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics jon, I've kept kestrels in the past no fotos tho, been hunting with a goss hawk that was interesting seeeing it catch rabbits-moor hens -coots, till it sat up a tree for hours!! lol, cheers, tony co-op

Jon Salloway said...

Thanks Tony. I tell the wife you've found me. Hope to upload more soon so keep looking.

Jon

Froona said...

Great pic Jon!
Thanks for sharing.
Compliments to Andy Marshall!

Froona